BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

London area

Organize face-to-face meetings with other members
Expert replies
by sai2015 » Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:54 am
Hey guys!

I'm new to this and have decided to take the GMAT exam in around September/October time (still need to make an appropriate study plan)

Would love to meet up with people in the same position to give each other motivation, get some tips for an appropriate study plan and just generally get our heads around the madness that will commence once full revision starts!

I'm based in North West London but anywhere in London is fine!
Join the discussion
Source: — Let's Meet Up |

by Jim@StratusPrep » Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:31 am
While I am not in London, I would be happy to help with your study plan - the first thing I would say is that you are on the front side of the range for the time it takes to study. That said, I would take a practice exam and see how close you are relative to your target score.
GMAT Answers provides a world class adaptive learning platform.
-- Push button course navigation to simplify planning
-- Daily assignments to fit your exam timeline
-- Organized review that is tailored based on your abiility
-- 1,000s of unique GMAT questions
-- 100s of handwritten 'digital flip books' for OG questions
-- 100% Free Trial and less than $20 per month after.
-- Free GMAT Quantitative Review

Image
Join the discussion

by sai2015 » Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:42 am
I have taken a practice test and scored 510. This is quite disappointing but I took the test having done no preparation whatsoever. I am planning to do revision of the key topics over the coming week and retake the test to get a better understanding of which topics I will need to focus more on. I am planning to do the GMAT to get into management/finance courses in European Business Schools as the fees are significantly smaller than the UK.

I think the scores needed for these are a lot lower than for the MBA. Nonetheless I am still aiming for a score over 700. Ideally over 750. Although my first test score was disappointing, I know this does not truly represent the level I am at for the moment.

As mentioned before, I am applying to European business schools as the cost is significantly cheaper. I do not have a great deal of money to invest into books etc. Which would you recommend as the best sources on a limited budget?
Join the discussion

by Jim@StratusPrep » Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:47 am
It sounds like you have a long way to go to get to your goal. This is not to discourage you - it is 100% possible - but just know that it will take work.

Feel free to check out my program - it is designed to be affordable on all budgets and give answers to all of the questions you have. A study plan is given, with ongoing suggested review. It's free to try so worth a shot.

Also, I would recommend the free resources from gmat.com - just hold off on taking the practice exams from them until you have a little more practice.
GMAT Answers provides a world class adaptive learning platform.
-- Push button course navigation to simplify planning
-- Daily assignments to fit your exam timeline
-- Organized review that is tailored based on your abiility
-- 1,000s of unique GMAT questions
-- 100s of handwritten 'digital flip books' for OG questions
-- 100% Free Trial and less than $20 per month after.
-- Free GMAT Quantitative Review

Image
Join the discussion

by sai2015 » Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:58 am
gmat.com was where I did the first practice exam. It's rather annoying that there aren't full explanations on the answers for each question as this is the only way I have of learning the concepts at the moment.

Which books would you recommend that teaches the different concepts of the GMAT well?
Join the discussion

by Jim@StratusPrep » Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:25 am
Check out my site - I think you'll find it very useful. It is free to try so you can see if you like it.
GMAT Answers provides a world class adaptive learning platform.
-- Push button course navigation to simplify planning
-- Daily assignments to fit your exam timeline
-- Organized review that is tailored based on your abiility
-- 1,000s of unique GMAT questions
-- 100s of handwritten 'digital flip books' for OG questions
-- 100% Free Trial and less than $20 per month after.
-- Free GMAT Quantitative Review

Image
Join the discussion