BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Starting with the 60-Day GMAT Study Guide

Share feedback about this free GMAT prep guide
Expert replies
by pvskharish » Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:05 am
Hi All,

I've scheduled my GMAT 70 days from today and I'm getting started with this
60 day program. I'm a full time employee. How much effort will be sufficient to pull
off GMAT reasonably well.I'm aiming at high ranges of 670+.
Please advise.
Join the discussion
Source: — The 60-Day GMAT Study Guide |

by Brent@GMATPrepNow » Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:21 pm
That all depends on your current skill levels.

Once you take a full-length practice test (https://www.mba.com/the-gmat/download-fr ... tware.aspx on Day 3 of the Guide, it will be easier to see how much work you have ahead of you. You may already be scoring in the 670+ range, in which case you're pretty much done :-)

Here's an outline of all 60 emails: https://www.beatthegmat.com/mba/gmat-guide-outline

Cheers,
Brent
Brent Hanneson - Creator of GMATPrepNow.com
Image
Join the discussion

by pvskharish » Wed May 13, 2015 1:58 am
Hi ,

I'm at day 23 of 60 Day Schedule. I've broke the schedule couple of times and even dropped quant preparation since I thought more verbal score gives me an edge.I've wrote couple of CATs and got mere score of 490,510(Q41,V16). My GMAT date is scheduled 37 days (June 19th 2015 to be exact)from now.As of now I'm pretty confused and jumping back and forth between verbal and quant.
Should I reschedule my GMAT date further or should I go for it.If yes also please advice how many days should I postpone it.
Please help me untangle this. Thank you.
Join the discussion