Is there a way to speed up the GMAT study guide emails?I know it's a 60 day plan but I have a 47 days until test day. I'm on day 1 today but I already did the diagnostics test so I think I'm ready to do day 2. On the weekends I study 10-15 hrs on top of 2-4hrs hrs on each weekday, so I should be able to catch up. I've been studying for almost a month now but have difficulty studying without structure, which is why I decided to follow this guide. I wish I would've found this guide sooner! Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
GMATLiveTeach
Starts Oct 17

LIVE ONLINE CLASSES
Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes
with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer
- Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
- Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
- Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
- Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
- Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
- Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
- Included
- 40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
- Attend the first class for free
- Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind


















