What is the best way to track what you need to work on in a time efficient manner? I've found it rather time consuming to record every problem that I attempt in an excel file. I've started keeping a paper list instead of an excel file. This lists has only the problems I have got incorrect and has the correct way to solve them. Unfortunately, with the paper list I lack the ability to quickly quantify what I need to work on. What do you guys think is the best way to track what you need to improve on?
GMATLiveTeach
Starts Oct 17

LIVE ONLINE CLASSES
Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes
with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer
- Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
- Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
- Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
- Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
- Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
- Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
- Included
- 40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
- Attend the first class for free
- Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind

















