BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Looking for some "test-day advices"

Let's talk about...whatever!
Expert replies
by Sergio Leone » Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:24 am
Hello everybody! Been a long time since I've visited BGT forums but I need some advices.
I'm taking an IELTS on 28th of February and I'm looking for some advices on "test-day behavior" (what to eat, how to calm your nerves, etc., etc.) I recall I've seen plenty of similar advices a few years ago when I was preparing for GMAT, but I can't find anything now. Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks in advance.

Sergio
Join the discussion
Source: — Lounge |

by GMATinsight » Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:57 am
Sergio Leone wrote:Hello everybody! Been a long time since I've visited BGT forums but I need some advices.
I'm taking an IELTS on 28th of February and I'm looking for some advices on "test-day behavior" (what to eat, how to calm your nerves, etc., etc.) I recall I've seen plenty of similar advices a few years ago when I was preparing for GMAT, but I can't find anything now. Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks in advance.

Sergio
Don't do anything special.

Just be Normal and you will do great.

All the best!!!
"GMATinsight"Bhoopendra Singh & Sushma Jha
Most Comprehensive and Affordable Video Course 2000+ CONCEPT Videos and Video Solutions
Whatsapp/Mobile: +91-9999687183 l [email protected]
Contact for One-on-One FREE ONLINE DEMO Class Call/e-mail
Most Efficient and affordable One-On-One Private tutoring fee - US$40-50 per hour
Join the discussion

by Stephan-baron » Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:56 am
Just be yourself and everything will be fine.

If you want more advices, eat pasta before your exam, take a bottle of water for THE DAY and something to eat like cereal bar.

And be positive!
Join the discussion