I am always struggling to do time management for hard PS questions, e.g. probability or involving numerous equation. I am spending about 4 sometimes 5 minutes, and I am not finding an easy way to reduce the time. Any body agrees with me? Do experts have advice on how to resolve this ?
GMATLiveTeach
Starts Oct 17

LIVE ONLINE CLASSES
Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes
with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer
- Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
- Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
- Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
- Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
- Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
- Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
- Included
- 40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
- Attend the first class for free
- Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind




















