BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

GMAT Study Group Atlanta

Organize face-to-face meetings with other members
Expert replies
by sagadudu » Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:30 am
I live in midtown Atlanta and plan on taking my GMAT in 3 months. I would like to form a study group that would meet weekly and cover all materials involved in 'beating' the exam. It would consist of 2-3hr study sessions within the city, 1-2 days a week. I would want the sessions to start on the week of October 27 and go until all group members feel they are ready. Respond as soon as possible if you are interested.

**Please express interest if and only if you are VERY serious in taking your GMAT and succeeding**
Join the discussion
Source: — Let's Meet Up |

by gmatjt » Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:58 am
I've signed up for a January GMAT. I'm interested in being apart of the group. Meeting day(s) and times would be a bit tricky working full time with little ones.
Hopefully others will respond so that a good group can form.
Join the discussion

by vdizzle » Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:20 am
Hey, I'm planning to take GMAT around April 2015. Are you guys still up for the study group?

Thanks.
Join the discussion

by TNguyen1212 » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:36 pm
Hi,

I've studied for the gmat in 2014 but had not get the score that I wanted.

I'm interested in getting together. Is this still an interest for everyone?
Join the discussion