DS Practice test question
- Attachments
-
Mission Mba
Everyone has a will to win but very few have the will to prepare to win
Everyone has a will to win but very few have the will to prepare to win
BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course
RedeemTarget Test Prep · GMAT
Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

with Logan Thompson
Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.
Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.
STATEMENT I : selling price is twice the price of costII wrote:I would choose B.
Lets look at statement 1:
(1) This can be expressed as:
20(2s-c) = 2400
2s-c = 120
We are not able to get s-c from this. INSUFF.
Where in statement 1 does it mention anything about "cost" ? It states "if the selling price is twice as much" ... this is referring to the selling price.California4jx wrote:STATEMENT I : selling price is twice the price of costII wrote:I would choose B.
Lets look at statement 1:
(1) This can be expressed as:
20(2s-c) = 2400
2s-c = 120
We are not able to get s-c from this. INSUFF.
if cost = x
selling = 2x
therefore 20 (2x-x) = 2400
from there u can get x - so
Statement I is SUFF
New here Create free account