BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Should I apply this year?

Launched September 22, 2008
Expert replies
by bb11 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:57 pm
GMAT: 730, 48 Quant (76th%) and 42 Verbal (96th%), 8 IR (93rd%), 6.0 Writing
3.51 GPA, B.A. in Psychology from a mid-tier UC (Davis/San Diego/Santa Barbara/Irvine group). Graduated in 2012.
White male. Strong extracurriculars but lacking in leadership roles.

Worked two years at Intel as a sales/marketing analyst. I couldn't stand the Bay Area anymore so I finally quit my job, packed up, and drove to NYC a couple months ago. Got a job as a marketing analytics coordinator at an online video startup about a month ago (building on my previous experience, as I worked in Intel's digital video arm). Obviously I don't have leadership experience yet, and to be honest I don't know that my work accomplishments would stand out. I've got to work on many different types of projects, but all in junior roles.

However, I want to be in management consulting. It seems that continuing to wait to gain more experience is mostly a waste of time, as I don't want to stay in marketing and I'm delaying the doubling or tripling of pay that would come if I hit the average compensation of graduates a top 20 MBA program. I'd like to look at programs that would give me a great shot at consulting somewhere like Deloitte in the Northeast, so programs like Columbia, Yale, Duke, Northwestern, and Michigan would be ideal with Carnegie Mellon and Georgetown as lower-tier targets. Should I apply this year or wait until Fall 2015 to have a realistic shot to be admitted and be able to land a consulting job?
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask Clear Admit |