BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Trying to start the 60-day GMAT Study Guide

Share feedback about this free GMAT prep guide
Expert replies
by Favelagreen » Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:10 pm
Dear beaters of the GMAT,

I found this study plan on the worldwide web. I am looking to finally beat the GMAT (just 550 points).
Hopefully this will work for me.

But now I am wondering how this really works. I could only find the two excels. Do I have to do all the questions in the Official Guide (13th Edition), and keep on doing so untill I got all of them right and understand them? Or am I missing something?

Thanks in advance!

Stefan (The Netherlands)
Join the discussion
Source: — The 60-Day GMAT Study Guide |

by Favelagreen » Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:18 pm
Goodmorning again. I found out that there is a daily e-mail which I will receive. Which will tell me what to do exactly.
Is there also a possibility to receive the full schedule? Since I don't have a job rightnow, I could keep the pace up and study some more than 4 hours a day.

Thanks in advance!
Join the discussion

by Brent@GMATPrepNow » Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:08 am
Favelagreen wrote:Dear beaters of the GMAT,

I found this study plan on the worldwide web. I am looking to finally beat the GMAT (just 550 points).
Hopefully this will work for me.

But now I am wondering how this really works. I could only find the two excels. Do I have to do all the questions in the Official Guide (13th Edition), and keep on doing so untill I got all of them right and understand them? Or am I missing something?

Thanks in advance!

Stefan (The Netherlands)
You can do as many OG questions as you like. It's up to you to determine whether you have adequately grasped each concept. I suggest that you review all questions you either got wrong or guessed on.

The Improvement Chard (Excel file) is meant to help you track your process AND to help you identify areas of weakness. Later in the Study Guide, you'll have the time to go back and work on weaknesses.

Cheers,
Brent
Brent Hanneson - Creator of GMATPrepNow.com
Image
Join the discussion

by Brent@GMATPrepNow » Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:10 am
Favelagreen wrote:Goodmorning again. I found out that there is a daily e-mail which I will receive. Which will tell me what to do exactly.
Is there also a possibility to receive the full schedule? Since I don't have a job rightnow, I could keep the pace up and study some more than 4 hours a day.

Thanks in advance!
The 60 emails are not available as one package.
That said, here's the outline of all 60 days: https://www.beatthegmat.com/mba/gmat-guide-outline
This will give you an idea of what's covered (if you want to get ahead on some days)

Cheers,
Brent
Brent Hanneson - Creator of GMATPrepNow.com
Image
Join the discussion