BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Charlotte GMAT Preperation

Organize face-to-face meetings with other members
Expert replies
by manihar.sidharth » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:10 am
Hi Guys
I am back on track for my GMAT prep.
Target is to go from 610 to 740 and I am sure I will reach there.
I just need somebody who can partner me (even virtually) in my studies.
I often break my schedules..I am sure with somebody on board with me on this journey will keep me punctual.
Please message me if you are interested.
Join the discussion
Source: — Let's Meet Up |

by NeethuMano » Mon May 19, 2014 5:44 pm
Hey hi! I'm looking for Gmat study group..
Join the discussion

by manihar.sidharth » Mon May 19, 2014 7:36 pm
Sure.
Let us connect sometime .Are you based out of charlotte ?
Join the discussion

by NeethuMano » Tue May 20, 2014 3:01 pm
Yep, working at Charlotte. Planning to take up gmat sometime in nov/dec. How abt u?
Join the discussion

by manihar.sidharth » Tue May 20, 2014 4:38 pm
Cool.
I am also planning to give in /around October time frame.
Where do you live in Charlotte.I live near University Area.
Join the discussion

by NeethuMano » Tue May 20, 2014 4:59 pm
In bally...so u hav given test once?
Join the discussion

by manihar.sidharth » Tue May 20, 2014 5:02 pm
Nope not yet.
How about you ?
Join the discussion

by NeethuMano » Tue May 20, 2014 6:33 pm
Even me.. Its like a fresh start.. In sub zero level.. But planning to prepare for a really good score:)
Join the discussion

by manihar.sidharth » Tue May 20, 2014 7:10 pm
Okay.
Do you have a gmail id.
Please PM me the same so that we can chat and chalk down our study plan.
I will PM you mine's
Join the discussion

by sundar.raman.r » Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:37 am
Hello,

Is this group still open? I would like to start prep for GMAT possible to give it around Nov/Dec timeframe. Pls let me know.

Thanks,
Sundar.
Join the discussion

by manihar.sidharth » Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:58 pm
Sure Raman.
We have started with 60 Day GMAT prep plan.
Do you want to join us on that.
Also, feel free to pass your contact details so that we can discuss in detail.
Join the discussion

by sundar.raman.r » Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:07 pm
Hope you got the first notification with my number.. Removing this post as I don't want to leave my number open in a public forum.. Hope you don't mind!
Join the discussion

by manihar.sidharth » Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:28 pm
Well, we just started last week. In fact I am already lagging behind the schedule, so you are not late at all.
Just sign up for the 60 day plan at BTG and we will take it from there.
Talk to you tomorrow
Join the discussion

by manihar.sidharth » Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:28 pm
sundar.raman.r wrote:Hope you got the first notification with my number.. Removing this post as I don't want to leave my number open in a public forum.. Hope you don't mind!
Yep I got it.
Join the discussion

by sundar.raman.r » Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:04 pm
Hello,

I was expecting a call from you!

Thanks,
Sundar.
Join the discussion