BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Hmm, problem with understanding the possible values

Expert replies
by sapuna » Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:32 am
https://prikachi.com/images.php?images/737/7528737R.jpg

Where was I wrong ? From the given information in 1) and 2)I thought both cases are possible

q = 1150 p = 1101 => 1,06q > p

but its also possible that

q = 1150 p =2000 => 1,06q < p and therefore answer 5 should be the right one

Given that q - p < 50 , it can be possible that p > q, right ? and q - p <0
Join the discussion
Source: — Data Sufficiency |

by [email protected] » Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:47 am
Hi sapuna,

We're told that that a computer can be bought at a store for $P + 6% tax or bought from a catalog for $Q total. We're asked which price is bigger. This is essentially a YES/NO question....

Which is bigger, 1.06P or Q?

Fact 1: Q - P < 50

We can TEST Values:
Q = 50
P = 1
Q is bigger than 1.06P

Q = 1
P = 50
1.06P is bigger than Q
Fact 1 is INSUFFICIENT

Fact 2: Q = 1150

There's no information about P, so there's no way to know if Q or 1.06P is bigger.
Fact 2 is INSUFFICIENT

Combined, we know...
Q - P < 50
Q = 1150

This gives us.... 1150 - P < 50

1100 < P

Since P > 1100, 1.06P is > 1166
Q = 1150
We now have proof that 1.06P is ALWAYS greater than Q.
Combined, SUFFICIENT.

Final Answer: C

GMAT assassins aren't born, they're made,
Rich
Contact Rich at [email protected]
Image
Join the discussion

by sapuna » Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:01 am
Aye , easy question there mate. I multiplicated q instead of p there lol. The test I did is full of them silly mistakes.
Join the discussion

by [email protected] » Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:20 pm
Hi sapuna,

Everyone makes some silly mistakes at some point in their training. You can laugh about it now, but burn these memories into your brain. Too many silly mistakes will kill you on Test Day. Just a handful of silly mistakes, especially at the wrong point in a section, can throw your score off enough to keep you from 700+. Become militant about this process - lots of notes, proper organization, NO silly mistakes - and you'll hit your goal.

GMAT assassins aren't born, they're made,
Rich
Contact Rich at [email protected]
Image
Join the discussion

by sapuna » Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:15 pm
To be honest the test I hit yesteday was exactly 700 with 3 super silly mistakes in Q - I calculated taht 6.4= 20 lol , that and 1 else. My exam is on Wednesday. I need 610 + but anything below 650 won`t be that cool. My goal is 700 +
Join the discussion

by Brent@GMATPrepNow » Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:07 pm
sapuna wrote:Aye , easy question there mate. I multiplicated q instead of p there lol. The test I did is full of them silly mistakes.
Hi Sapuna,

If silly mistakes are hurting your score, then it's important that you identify and CATEGORIZE these mistakes so that, during tests, you can easily spot situations in which you're prone to making errors. I write about this and other strategies in the following article for BTG: https://www.beatthegmat.com/mba/2012/09/ ... n-the-gmat

Cheers,
Brent
Brent Hanneson - Creator of GMATPrepNow.com
Image
Join the discussion

by sapuna » Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:40 am
Thank you for the advice. My errors are like..meh. For example on average atm in the q section I have 45 + score with 6-7 mistakes. OUt of the them 3-4 are because of hard problems but the rest are silly - I either didn`t see something or made some stupid calculation. For example the test I just did - the first question was a exponent problem and I kept getting the answer 24 when there is no such answer. I checked I typed it wrong...cuz in the numerator the actual value was 8^2 but I typed it as 8^3 lol . It took me 4 minutes to get it right haha. This could be bad on test day because I can panic that I wont have enough time
Join the discussion

by Brent@GMATPrepNow » Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:40 am
Fair enough. Just be sure to watch for some commonalities in your errors. There may be a common thread that will allow you to spot potential error-prone situations in the future.

Cheers,
Brent
Brent Hanneson - Creator of GMATPrepNow.com
Image
Join the discussion