BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

MGMAT Equations, Inequalities, VICs - Tough Question Bank !

Problem Solving — algebra and arithmetic (GMAT Focus Edition)
Expert replies
by II » Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:28 pm
Hi All,

I completed the MGMAT Equtations, Inequalities, VICs book. I actually went through it twice ... and felt I had a real good grasp of all the concepts and strategies described. Also, I didnt have too many issues when tackling the problem sets at the end of each chapter.
However, when I attempted to answer the 25 questions from the Question bank ... I struggled. Only managed to get 10 out of the 25 correct !

Its also worth noting, that I attempted to answer these questions under timed conditions, whereas when I completed the problem sets from the book, I didnt time myself. So I feel a lot of it had to do with the added pressure under timed conditions. My timing was awful ... wasnt able to answer the majority of the questions within 2 minutes.

See below a summary of my thoughts and analysis of my question bank performance:
- 10 correct
- 15 incorrect : of which 7 I felt were careless errors or areas where it all made sense when I looked at the solution !
- my timing was awful ! Need to practice answering questions under timed conditions !
- even though I thoroughly went through the content in the book and successfully completed the problem sets at the end of each chapter ... i struggled throughout the question bank ... felt the questions were quite hard !

Would be grateful to get your feedback ... thoughts ... general comments on this.

Thanks.
Join the discussion
Source: — Quantitative Reasoning |

by beatthegmat » Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:29 pm
I hear that this is a really tough question bank, so take the results with a grain of salt. More importantly, I hope you've gone back and seriously analyzed your errors as well as understood why you got certain questions wrong.

Otherwise, I'm really pleased by your approach, it's a great example for others! Be sure to keep practicing your timing.
Beat The GMAT | The MBA Social Network
Community Management Team

Research Top GMAT Prep Courses:
https://www.beatthegmat.com/gmat-prep-courses

Research The World's Top MBA Programs:
https://www.beatthegmat.com/mba/school
Join the discussion

by II » Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:50 am
absolutely ... analyzed my errors ... and made sure I understood the solution.

Thanks,
Join the discussion

by JackSparrow » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:03 am
I thought I was the only one that struggled with this. These questions definitely seemed tougher than even the OG problems that are assigned for each corresponding chapter. A little discouraging actually.

Back to the drawing board...
Join the discussion