Hello, I am a consultant and I travel a lot. It is hard for me to know what books I will need to take with me on the road ahead of time (I am using the Manhattan gmat books). A recommendation would be to be able to know what concepts or books are needed for 5- 7 days at a time...it could just be a general list and then the daily email will go into more detail on the specific pages and questions to practice.
GMATLiveTeach
Starts Oct 17

LIVE ONLINE CLASSES
Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes
with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer
- Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
- Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
- Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
- Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
- Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
- Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
- Included
- 40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
- Attend the first class for free
- Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind


















