BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Help interpreting my Kaplan CAT score

Ask your questions about Kaplan products/services here
Expert replies
by gabrieldoria » Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:30 pm
Hello,

I'm a bit confused on the score and could use some help to interpret it.

These are the results:

Overall: 690

Overall % below: 87%
Quantitative % below: 92%
Verbal % below: 69%

I'm confused how this can be right, because I see I got only 51% correct in Quant (19 out of 37 questions) and 56% correct in Verbal (23 out of 41 questions).

I would very much appreciate your help to understand my score.

Thanks,
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask a Kaplan representative |

by KapTeacherEli » Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:52 pm
Hi gabriel,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Can you send me a PM with the email that you used to register for this test? I'd be happy to have some folks take a look at those scores.

Thanks, and sorry for any potential confusion!

Best,

Eli
Eli Meyer
Kaplan GMAT Teacher
Cambridge, MA
www.kaptest.com/gmat

ImageImageImage
Join the discussion

by RiyaRay » Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:15 am
Hi, I had a doubt too. I have got 16 questions wrong in the verbal section, out of 42 questions. Yet, I seem to have got 95 percentile in the verbal section. How is this possible?
Join the discussion