BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Columbia, Berkeley or UCLA with a 640 for the 1st round?

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
Expert replies
by humblescarabee » Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:09 am
Hi all.

I need some advice of yours.
I'm a french native and a black guy born in Guadeloupe FWI.
30 years old
I have 6 years of XP in telecom sector and I am currently a sales manager (10 persons)
My GPA is 3
I don't have many XC: learning Chinese, member of a chinese association.
In the long term, I want to develop a consulting activity in the Caraibeans and to develop business between the Caraibean and China.

How competitive is my profile for schools such as Columbia, Berkeley and UCLA?

Thanks.
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask an MBA Admissions Consultant |

by humblescarabee » Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:16 am
I forgot to mention that I want to apply for the 1st round.
I only scored 640 which is under my average scores during my preparation (around 700).
Should I write the GMAT once more and consider applying for the 2d round or should I try get into these schools with my current score during the 1st round?

Thanks.
Join the discussion

by VP_MBA_Guru » Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:31 am
Hi Humble,
As you know 640 is on the lower end of the schools averages. And since this year is going to be very competitive, it might be a red flag against your candidacy. I would consider retaking the test if you believe you can get closer to 700.

Can you clarify your GPA? Is it 3.0/4.0?

Regards,

NP
Nikhil P. | Admissions Consultant | Veritas Prep
Join the discussion

by Scottie@VeritasPrep » Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:33 am
Though the GMAT is only one component of your application, your score is on the low end for the schools you are targeting. Given that this is a particularly competitive year to apply to business school, I would recommend retaking the GMAT (if you think you can get closer to 700) and also widening the range of schools you are considering. Applying in round 2 should be fine however later rounds will be extremely competitive. Best of luck!
Scottie Winslow | Admissions Consultant |
Veritas Prep

Enroll now. Pay later. Take advantage of Veritas Prep's flexible payment plan options
Join the discussion

by humblescarabee » Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:22 am
Thanks for your replies.

3.0 is a good estimation of my GPA: I am graduate from Euromed (top ten business school in France) and I still wait for the accurate gpa.

I think I will write the GMAT once again since my score is low versus my average during the practice tests.
I should also apply for the second round. It will not be too late I guess.

Thank you.
Join the discussion

by VP_MBA_Guru » Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:48 pm
Second round is definitely not too late. In fact, most applicants apply in R2.

Good luck with your GMAT prep!

NP
Nikhil P. | Admissions Consultant | Veritas Prep
Join the discussion