BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

2nd year Bachelor Student in need of help for their future

Welcome to the Beat The GMAT community! Tell us about yourself
Expert replies
by Milosh » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:04 am
Hi everyone, My name is Milosh. I am currently studying in the Netherlands and I am a second year student that follows the bachelor course Econometrics at Erasmus University of Rotterdam. In the netherlands, bachelors take 3 years and Masters take 1 year. My goal is after having a quantitative bachelor background to move towards more business studies as my Master. Specifically I wish to work towards working in the M&A department or as a consultant and later receive an MBA. Right now I am struggling with this study and there is a rule that states that all exams must be passed before entering the third year blok 3. I have a low GPA and had a few medical issues but I am very engaged in extra curricular activities.

Now I have to take a year off just to pass 1/2 subjects and I wish to make the most use of this year, either doing fulltime board, starting my own business, following courses, GMAT exam. I dont want to end up being asked why did u take an xtra year and show that it is because of my incompetence. In general I would say that I would have around 40hours off free time a week if I focus on 1 subject every 2 months. Now my question is, given my potential interests and this situation, how can i make the most out of it? I feel constant under pressure of classmates competing and I wish to excel and improve myself. I wish to make the best out of this time and for my next bachelor year to overcome my weakness. It would be great to receive recommendations or opinions.

Thank you,
Milosh Laz
Join the discussion
Source: — Introductions |