BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Career Background Checks

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
Expert replies
by aspiringmba1987 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:42 pm
Hello - I was hoping an admission consultant could help me out with a question. I was recently admitted into three top 15 MBA programs. In the applications, I disclosed that I was charged with a DUI 6 years ago and didn't have any issues in the admissions process. Now I am concerned with being able to get a job post MBA. I've read that most employers will conduct a background check that includes credit check. Due to the costs associated with a DUI, I ruined my credit - defaulted on a loan and a few accounts go into collections. Also had a public record that I settled in full. Question is will these kill my chances at a job? I am going to pursue an investment banking position for my internship and post MBA career.
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask an MBA Admissions Consultant |

by PrepMBA.AlexLeventhal » Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:41 pm
I can understand why this would make you anxious, but I do believe that you will be fine. There is no "right" answer to your query as different hiring managers out there will have different tolerances, but I feel from my experience that this is an issue that folks get passed. DUIs are not uncommon, and though not ideal, there are certainly worse scenarios out there. I have had clients working at banks and PE firms who got DUIs on the job--they did not lose their jobs and they got into top 5 MBA programs. And when I worked in industry, I hired folks with DUIs.

My only advice is to be honest about what happened and how you have matured since.

Good Luck!

Alex
Alex Leventhal
Harvard MBA, 1998
Prep MBA Admissions Consulting
www.prepmba.com
[email protected]
(323)424.3178
Join the discussion