BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Please help with my profile evaluation.

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
Expert replies
by arrastra » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:20 am
Hi,

Please evaluate my profile and suggest some options where I can apply with this profile.

Work Experience: 4.3 yrs as an Associate Consultant in HCl technologies.
I have worked as a QA & Testing consultant on a SAP MRO product. My role can be summarized as responsible for functional Test Execution, Automation & QTP, Creation and execution of test cases and scenarios, Review and inventory of existing Test Scripts.
I am leaving this job soon and will try to switch to something more productive as I am not able to grow here anymore.

UG: B.Tech in ECE
with a GPA of 5.6 which is equivalent to 64% as per university guidelines.

extra curriculars:
I have been involved with my organizations community work.I love to sketch and paint. I also have a keen interest in various sports.

GMAT:
I have taken GMAT once and got a disspointed 580.I will be re taking the exam soon and am targeting a score of 700.

Please suggest how should I improve my profile and prepare for the process of getting an MBA
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask an MBA Admissions Consultant |

by MBAApply » Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:11 pm
GMAT, GMAT, GMAT. It really comes down that at this point. If you're looking to get into a top 30 school (which is the range of schools that you'll be competitive for), you'll need a 660 at a bare minimum, and ideally a 700+.

Do whatever it takes to boost that score. Enroll in other GMAT prep classes, or hire a private tutor if need be.
Join the discussion

by arrastra » Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:34 pm
Thanks for your reply Alex.
I am preparing for gmat and am targeting 700+ but my concern is with my professional experience.
I have to leave this job as there are no further growth opportunities here and I am not benefiting from the quality of work I am doing. How should I justify this gap if i donot get a job after leaving this one?
Can u please suggest some certifications or internships that can benefit my profile and justify this gap?

Thanks!!
Join the discussion

by GeneralEducation » Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:58 am
Hi,

Your primary focus should be on GMAT preparation and you may also look at some professional certifications in SAP domain which will add value to your profile. B-schools are more interested in knowing whether you have taken any initiatives at work place, leadership qualities, team building skills, awards and achievements outside work place so focus on these aspects and try to maximize your involvement in all of them.

Regards,
Manish
www.general-ed.com
Try https://www.general-ed.com/bschool-selector
arrastra wrote:Hi,

Please evaluate my profile and suggest some options where I can apply with this profile.

Work Experience: 4.3 yrs as an Associate Consultant in HCl technologies.
I have worked as a QA & Testing consultant on a SAP MRO product. My role can be summarized as responsible for functional Test Execution, Automation & QTP, Creation and execution of test cases and scenarios, Review and inventory of existing Test Scripts.
I am leaving this job soon and will try to switch to something more productive as I am not able to grow here anymore.

UG: B.Tech in ECE
with a GPA of 5.6 which is equivalent to 64% as per university guidelines.

extra curriculars:
I have been involved with my organizations community work.I love to sketch and paint. I also have a keen interest in various sports.

GMAT:
I have taken GMAT once and got a disspointed 580.I will be re taking the exam soon and am targeting a score of 700.

Please suggest how should I improve my profile and prepare for the process of getting an MBA
Join the discussion

by MBA_Geet » Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:26 am
Hi Alex

I have 12+years of experience in IT/Business Process Consulting ( worked in 2 countries India and USA) and aspiring for 1 year MBA.

My GMAT score is 650 ( Q41,V38)

I hope this not so good score can be balanced with my B.E (Engineering in Computer Science) - GPA: 3.7 and MBA-GPA:3.7 and leadership roles i play

Do i stand a chance with below programs
1. MIT-Sloan fellows MSx 1 year program or
2. Johnson Cornell's 1 year MBA
3. LBS's sloan program in leadership
4. INSEAD's exec MBA program

Your inputs please
Join the discussion