BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Should I explain undergrad choice b/c of its ranking?

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
Expert replies
by jplats » Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:04 pm
Hello,

I am applying this upcoming R1 to a few top-tier schools, including HBS and Stanford. My undergrad institution is a small liberal arts college that has a pretty good reputation -- ranked in the 40th to 50th range by US News -- but I fear that most of the other applicants to these MBA programs will be coming from Ivy league undergrad schools or Top 10 liberal arts colleges. I was a bit overqualified for the school I attended in undergrad, but did so in part b/c of the scholarship money I was offered. Should I explain this in my apps -- perhaps with the optional essay? Or am I overthinking the undergrad prestige issue?

At this point, this is really the only thing that concerns me in terms of my chances with these programs (beyond the fact that I'm a white male). I have strong GMAT, GPA, unique work experience/background, and am pretty confident that I will have strong recs and essays.

Thanks in advance for your help!
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask an MBA Admissions Consultant |

by Scottie@VeritasPrep » Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:30 pm
Business schools admit applicants from a wide variety of undergraduate institutions. While having an Ivy league undergraduate transcript may get the attention of the adcom, it definitely does not guarantee acceptance. You will be fine as long you demonstrate that you excelled in undergrad and challenged yourself. Use your application (essays, LORs, interviews) to market yourself and deliver a consistent message of excellence.
Scottie Winslow | Admissions Consultant |
Veritas Prep

Enroll now. Pay later. Take advantage of Veritas Prep's flexible payment plan options
Join the discussion