BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

I am selling my GMAT books

Critical Reasoning, Reading Comprehension
Expert replies
by GMATFanatic77 » Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:20 pm
Hello Everyone,

Recently I purchased the following books:

1. GMAT Review 11th Edition
2. GMAT Quantitative Review
3. GMAT Verbal Review
4. GMAT PowerScore Bible for sentence correction
5. GMAT PowerScore Bible for critical reasoning

The above books look great and I have not used books #2 through #5 but I used the 11th edition one but it looks fresh.

I am selling these books for $200.00
Join the discussion
Source: — Verbal Reasoning |

I wouldnt mind, can we negotiiate on the price
Join the discussion

sure we can negotiate on the price

by GMATFanatic77 » Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:53 pm
Sure we can negotiate on the price.

Here are the following prices that I accept other than $200:

1. $195 - you save $5
2. $190 - You save $10

Let me know
Join the discussion

r these books different ?

by akshatnayyar » Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:24 am
I'm sorry but i checked prices for these books and it appears you can buy these books (new) for about 100 bucks at amazon.com . I'm intrested in buying the books but r these books different from the ones on amazon ?
Join the discussion

by aim-wsc » Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:20 pm
We have special forum for such threads: https://www.beatthegmat.com/gmat-books-f ... n-f27.html

moving it there... :roll:
Join the discussion