BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

MSC FINANCE CHANCES PROFILE EVALUATION

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
Expert replies
by JJFF » Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:38 am
Good morning!!

I just took the gmat, and my unofficial score is 650 (q49 v30). I would like to know in which B-Schools I have chances to get admitted.

25 years old
Male
Spanish
Bachelor of Pharmacy (300 ECTS = 5-year degree), University of Salamanca
Bachelor of Business Administration (to be obtained in June, 2014): (240 ECTS= 4 year degree) University of Salamanca
Exchange year in Italy, University of Bologna. (studying Pharmacy)
Exchange year in France, Sciences Po Paris (Studying Business)

My grades: Best student out of 175 at Business Administration at U.Salamanca, 8,85/10.
Mention "Summa Cum Laude" awarded at Sciences Po Paris, which means the best 2% of the class students in one academic year.

Languages: Advanced Level in Italian (certificate proof, CILS-C1), Advanced level in French (DALF-C1) and TOEFL 103.
Professional experienced: 3 months internship in the Treasury department of a big pharmaceutical company, 6 months as Vice-director and manager in a Language School in Cork, Ireland. BAT Bloomberg Ambassador at University of Salamanca. Some other jobs, like working as pharmacy dispenser, teacher of italian,... I recognize that my work experience is quite poor for being 25!! Chances are scarce in Spain even to get an internship!!

I was aiming at HEC Paris and St Gallen, but as my GMAT score is so low, I wont accomplish the minimum requirements for these B-schools.
I love France and I would like to develop a professional career in France, here below I mention the schools I am interested in. I would appreciate if you comment about my chances to get in either of them. I want to take a MSc in Finance.
1. ESCP Europe in Paris
2. ESSEC Cergy (near Paris)
3. ESADE (Barcelona)
4. IE (Madrid)
5. Warwick (UK)
6. Cranfield Management School (UK)

Thanks a lot for your time!!
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask an MBA Admissions Consultant |

by MBAPrepAdvantage » Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:43 am
Safina,

First, I think you have a chance to get admitted at any of these schools. But certain schools like ESADE Warwick will be easier to gain acceptance to than others like IE or Cranfield.

Your grades are strong, but your GMAT score is comparatively weak. Your work experience is not as strong. Try to the best of your ability to weave a common thread or theme with your work experience or emphasize periods of unemployment (or under-employment) with community service. But your GMAT you can control more, so I would recommend you retake the test to increase your odds at the more competitive schools on your list.

Good Luck!!!
Michael Cohan
MBAPrepAdvantage Founder & AIGAC Board Director
305-604-8178
www.mbaprepadvantage.com

Please thank and/or like individual posts.

Follow Michael Cohan on Image Image and BeattheGMAT.
Follow MBAPrepAdvantage on Image Image Image.

For a free assessment email [email protected] your target schools, goals, resume, GPA and GMAT or fill out our Free MBA Admissions Consultation Form.
Join the discussion