BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

New to beattheGMAT

Let's talk about...whatever!
Expert replies
by deez » Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:59 pm
Hey guys, my name is Derek and I'm new to the forums here. I rushed my first GMAT attempt back in the spring of 2011. At the last minute, I decided to apply for the MBA program at a local university, so I didn't have a lot of time to study. I recently decided to re-take the GMAT and apply to ph.d. programs. I am hoping to take the GMAT in a little over a month. Any advice would be greatly appreciated as I attempt to crush the GMAT. This forum seems to be a great place for those prepping for the GMAT. Thanks in advance for all the help you guys will offer.
Join the discussion
Source: — Lounge |

by Brent@GMATPrepNow » Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:15 pm
Hi Derek,

Welcome to the BTG forums.

You're certainly not the first person to underestimate the GMAT and rush your prep.
Before you commit to retaking the GMAT in a little over a month, I suggest that you take a free official practice test (test Link
official practice test: https://www.mba.com/the-gmat/download-fr ... tware.aspx)

Doing so will give you an idea of the work required to reach your target score. There are other great reasons to take a practice test early in your studies. They are outlined in this article I wrote for BTG: https://www.beatthegmat.com/mba/2013/05/ ... st-already

Cheers,
Brent
Brent Hanneson - Creator of GMATPrepNow.com
Image
Join the discussion

by deez » Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:23 pm
Thanks Brent for the great advice. I read your article, and I agree completely. Blindly walking into the GMAT the first time was intense and probably not too wise. I will be taking a practice exam ASAP. Although i'm not sure how much work it'll take, I want the highest score possible. So if I'm not sleeping or working, this next month will consist of my nose buried in a book. I've already told my wife she'll have to find a new hobby for the month. Most ph.d. schools cut off applications around early jan-mid feb. I'm sure I don't have enough time to fully prepare and apply for the early Jan schools. So I will put all of my focus into preparation for now, and focus on the mid-Feb schools after I rock the GMAT.
Join the discussion

by Brent@GMATPrepNow » Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:13 pm
Good stuff, deez.

Keep us posted on your progress.

Cheers,
Brent
Brent Hanneson - Creator of GMATPrepNow.com
Image
Join the discussion