BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Please evaluate my profile for Kellogg/Goizueta/Cornell

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
Expert replies
by Minniemouse » Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:25 am
Hi,


It would be great if you could share your thoughts on my profile.
Only bschools of my interest are Kellogg, Goizueta, Cornell, ISB (all 1 year programs).

5+ years full time IT jobs of which 1 yr is in US.
Started my own website but due to other commitments, could not proceed with marketing it.
No Lead experience as of now.

Xth - 85.3%

XIIth - 81.8%

BE (Electronics) - 67% (with backlogs :( )

Work wise I am exceptionally good, rated best by employers, will hopefully get good references.


Extra Cs-

Social service through company

Skating champion

Marathon runner

Brain stormed various fun initiatives in current company

Post MBA goals - Technology Management

I want to do a 1year program only due to time and family commitments.
Pls let me know which schools are a good target,thanks!
I will prep well for my GMAT, how much score should I target to get into one of the above, how do I strengthen my app?


Also, is it ok if I mention to the AdCom following as the reason for my low Engg %age - I was never interested in Engg but went along, but once I joined I love working in this sector and want to target Technology Consulting or Marketing, is it ok to be honest that I did not like Engg but like herd mentality joined it, or am I attracting eyes towards my low Undergrad %age by doing this?

Your inputs are much appreciated!
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask an MBA Admissions Consultant |

by MBAPrepAdvantage » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:04 am
Kellogg's one year program is intended for applicants with a prior business education. The program's eligibility requirements include accounting, statistics, finance, economics, marketing and operations classes. (https://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/pro ... ligibility)

It is good you are applying to Cornell's new one-year tech-focused program in New York (https://www.news.cornell.edu/stories/201 ... l-nyc-tech).

MBA Admissions committees will evaluate the quality of your undergraduate institution, degree class, GMAT score, etc. so we have too little information to evaluate your profile at this time.

Good luck with the exam,
Michael Cohan
MBAPrepAdvantage Founder & AIGAC Board Director
305-604-8178
www.mbaprepadvantage.com

Please thank and/or like individual posts.

Follow Michael Cohan on Image Image and BeattheGMAT.
Follow MBAPrepAdvantage on Image Image Image.

For a free assessment email [email protected] your target schools, goals, resume, GPA and GMAT or fill out our Free MBA Admissions Consultation Form.
Join the discussion

by Minniemouse » Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:04 am
Hi Michael,

Thank you for taking time out to reply.
I did my Bachelors of Engg from India with 69%.(First class)

Looks like I don't fit Kellogg's criteria.
While Cornell is too expensive living with a kiddo in New York with only one earner.

How about Goizueta? Any thoughts? Thanks!!
Join the discussion

by MBAPrepAdvantage » Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:10 pm
Emory has a good one year program. Here are a list of one year programs in the U.S. (https://poetsandquants.com/2012/07/10/gu ... -programs/).

From which Indian institution did you graduate?
Michael Cohan
MBAPrepAdvantage Founder & AIGAC Board Director
305-604-8178
www.mbaprepadvantage.com

Please thank and/or like individual posts.

Follow Michael Cohan on Image Image and BeattheGMAT.
Follow MBAPrepAdvantage on Image Image Image.

For a free assessment email [email protected] your target schools, goals, resume, GPA and GMAT or fill out our Free MBA Admissions Consultation Form.
Join the discussion