GMAT prep 1 pack- Exam 3

Post your questions about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, and GMAT exam structure. Get an official answer from GMAC, the organization behind the GMAT test!
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

GMAT prep 1 pack- Exam 3

by age12345 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:16 am
Hi,

I started with Exam-3 and it got stuck at 3rd questions of IR. It is throwing a code error.

Error-1125: The Index 0 is out of Range 0.

I am not able to proceed from here. Let me know what needs to be done as I have my paper in a week.

Thanks!

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:7 members
GMAT Score:540

by sahilchaudhary » Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:38 am
Ask this on mba.com and they might be able to help you with this.
Or you can PM official GMAT profile here on BTG.
Sahil Chaudhary
If you find this post helpful, please take a moment to click on the "Thank" icon.
https://www.sahilchaudhary007.blocked

Official Company Rep
Followed by:270 members
GMAT Score:800

by OfficialGMAT » Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:47 am
Hi age12345,

Did you upgrade your GMATPrep software?

There was bug in the system, which has now been fixed and a new version of the software v2.2.317 is available for download at www.mba.com/gmatprep.

To upgrade your current version, simply download and install the new GMATPrep file over your current application (you do not need to uninstall the old version). You will not lose any information relating to your history to date and any installed Question and/or Exam Packs will continue to be active.

To retrieve lost exam results from version 2.2.315, click "Review your practice exam scores" from the home screen.

I hope this works for you. Let me know if you still have problems with the software.

Many thanks!
Leah
Official GMAC Representative

Have a question about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, or GMAT exam structure? Post your question in our Ask the Test Maker forum!

Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

by runningguy » Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:18 pm
Even though I click on review practice exam scores, my missing test is still not there.