BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Will I have a chance if I apply to HEC Paris Full time pgm

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
Expert replies
by beyondlimitz » Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:20 pm
Requesting your kind help here also on different set of questions..

My profile in brief: I took gmat couple of months back and scored a 620(50q + 23v)and 6 on AWA.

Again I took gmat a week ago and after lot of hardwork (if not smart work) I scored a disastrous 640(50q + 27 v). Again expecting 6 on AWA. Also i scored a 1320 on GRE 3 years back.

I have 24 months of work experience in an Indian IT company. I resigned from the job and now currently i am doing various small activites along with my preparation for MBA entrance examinations. Also I am taking a distance course in investment banking.

my 10th and 12th class percentages were 85.5 and 82.2

Undergraduation was in B.Tech (mechanical)- 72.2 % ( among top 10 in the class of 66).

No great extra curicular activites to brag about.

This is my profile in brief.

Will the applying to HEC Paris full time programme become a very tough ordeal for me?

Could you kindly give me a list of 3 to 4 bschools ( preferable good in HR and General MBA programmes) i can atleast contemplate applying to with this score and profile? also can I use my Gre score anywhere in applying to Bschools?


another option i have is to attempt for the third time hoping for a very good score and apply in the 2nd round. Should I go for the third attempt?


Please provide your honest feedback.

Thanks so much
Kumar
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask an MBA Admissions Consultant |

by Scottie@VeritasPrep » Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:14 pm
I don't know much about the HEC Paris program however there is a candidate profile evaluation tool on their website https://www.etheryl.net/HEC/application/ that might be useful to you. As far as US programs go, you should look at the top 30 - 50. The admissions environment is very competitive for top schools and your GMAT scores and lack of extracurricular activities are weak points in your profile. Finally, I would only recommend taking the GMAT a 3rd time only if you significantly revise your preparation strategy since it does not seem to be working for you.
Scottie Winslow | Admissions Consultant |
Veritas Prep

Enroll now. Pay later. Take advantage of Veritas Prep's flexible payment plan options
Join the discussion

by beyondlimitz » Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:16 am
VP_MBA Expert wrote:I don't know much about the HEC Paris program however there is a candidate profile evaluation tool on their website https://www.etheryl.net/HEC/application/ that might be useful to you. As far as US programs go, you should look at the top 30 - 50. The admissions environment is very competitive for top schools and your GMAT scores and lack of extracurricular activities are weak points in your profile. Finally, I would only recommend taking the GMAT a 3rd time only if you significantly revise your preparation strategy since it does not seem to be working for you.
Thanks so much for your prompt response:)

What is your take on attempting gmat for the third time? Honestly, even though I couldn't improve much in the second attempt, I feel that I can score a better score. How do adcoms look into 3 attempts?
Join the discussion

by Scottie@VeritasPrep » Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:55 pm
Three attempts is pretty much the limit before the number of attempts is viewed by adcom as a red flag.

Scottie Winslow | Admissions Consultant | Elite GMAT Preparation and Admissions Consulting | www.VeritasPrep.com
Scottie Winslow | Admissions Consultant |
Veritas Prep

Enroll now. Pay later. Take advantage of Veritas Prep's flexible payment plan options
Join the discussion

by Dan@VinciaPrep » Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:11 am
This is an old post, but I'll answer one of the questions for future users.

The GRE is now accepted by pretty much every major MBA program (with the exception of LBS as of early 2013). Even though only 5% of candidates applied with the GRE last year, there is reason to believe that there will be a significant increase in the number of students this year that apply after only having taken the GRE.

To read more about the GRE vs. the GMAT you can check out these articles

https://www.vinciaprep.com/en/blog/do-mb ... mat-or-gre

https://www.vinciaprep.com/en/blog/diffe ... nd-new-gre
If my post helped you- let me know by pushing the thanks button ;)

I'm a private tutor in Paris, I provide online and in person consulting for the GMAT and MBA application essays.
GMAT tutor paris
Prepa GMAT
Join the discussion