BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Please evaluate my chances into Columbia, Wharton & Boot

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
Expert replies
by timpark » Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:24 pm
Hi, im asking gurus here to evaluate my profile.

I received b.s. in electrical engineering from a top 10 engineering school, and m.s.e in electrical and computer engineering from a top 5 engineering school.

My undergrad GPA is 3.45 Cum Laude and graduate GPA is 3.5 with GMAT of 750.

I have been working in a high tech company (e.g. MS, google) for 3 years.

I also own a small nonprofit online consulting service company more like careers & graduate studies consulting for mostly foreign students who are considerably more handicapped in US. My focus area is Electrical and Computer engineering related career and academics, whereas others I am working with are covering other areas, such as business, accounting, etc.

I'm trying to go to MBA for career switch to finance BC I would like to work on Investment banking/hedge fund especially in Tech sector.

Currently I have passed cfa level one and look forward to taking next levels.

So do you think I have a good.chance of getting into columbia, booth, Wharton and possibly with fellowship for ED for Columbia?
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask an MBA Admissions Consultant |

by MBAPrepAdvantage » Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:13 am
Tim,

I am assuming you are a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident in replying (do not see listed here).
I think with your strong academics and nonprofit experience that you are targeting the right schools. However, ED has passed for Columbia. Are you thinking of applying next year?
Michael Cohan
MBAPrepAdvantage Founder & AIGAC Board Director
305-604-8178
www.mbaprepadvantage.com

Please thank and/or like individual posts.

Follow Michael Cohan on Image Image and BeattheGMAT.
Follow MBAPrepAdvantage on Image Image Image.

For a free assessment email [email protected] your target schools, goals, resume, GPA and GMAT or fill out our Free MBA Admissions Consultation Form.
Join the discussion