BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Admissions Consulting?

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
Expert replies
by zarimi » Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:02 pm
Hi,

I am heavily considering admissions consulting.


I am 22 and have just finished a year at my current job (I'm in HR)
My undergrad gpa was not that strong (i think it was a 3.45). I majored in Communication at Rutgers. (I was lazy and unsure of what i wanted to do)
I have not taken an official GMAT yet - just a diagnostic - it was 580 (i know, i'm currently in a class to try and improve this as much as I can, haha i'm pushing for a 700.)

I'm currently employed and have just finished a year. I'm not worried about recommendations - My supervisor and VP both really liked me and I know i can handle the job.

I guess, my HUGE fears are the ones that everyone is worried about - besides my GMAT scores not being good enough - I'm also deeply concerned about my essays and resume, and general look of my application.

But, just based on my above #'s, it looks like it's not even worth it to do admissions consulting.. but is it? I'm a big hopeful.

Also - I'm stuck in a huge quandary.

Rutgers has a HRM program - which would be great for Human Resources

NYU - has a Managing MBA and the like - and NYU is just absolutely great.

So... is it still better to go to NYU, rather than Rutgers - because the NYU name is soo much more recognized?

(This is ONLY in my wildest, fantasy, drug inducing dream that I get accepted into NYU.)

So any advice, would be soo great.

Thank you all!
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask an MBA Admissions Consultant |

by Scottie@VeritasPrep » Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:08 pm
If you are concerned about how to put together a competitive application package then an admissions consultant could definitely help you. However, at this point I would suggest that you focus on the GMAT and earning a competitive score. You may want to consider formal GMAT classes to help you achieve this goal.

Additionally, you need more than a year of work experience to be competitive for top-tier programs. Finally, work on gaining other life experiences (via community involvement and/or extracurricular activities) so that you will be seen as a well rounded applicant.
Scottie Winslow | Admissions Consultant |
Veritas Prep

Enroll now. Pay later. Take advantage of Veritas Prep's flexible payment plan options
Join the discussion