BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Admissions Consultant

Let's talk about...whatever!
Expert replies
by 750orBust » Tue May 23, 2006 8:04 pm
Stacy,

My question is a little off of the beaten path for the forum, however it is still in your field. I have been teaching GMAT review for the past year, and somewhere down the road I would like to become an admissions consultant. I noticed that your background is in finance and marketing, with a cross-over into admissions. I am beginning to research the opportunity and gather background information, but is there anything that I should look for? What can do I to position myself to pursue this opportunity as a first career out of grad school (following some admissions work), or return to this field after re-entering finance following completion of my MBA studies? Thanks Stacy...any insight that you can provide would be most appreciated.
Join the discussion
Source: — Lounge |

by Stacy Blackman » Wed May 24, 2006 9:58 am
You did not mention what type of admissions consulting you are interested in. Assuming it is MBA admissions, I believe the essentials are:
- MBA from top school, so that you have gone through the experience personally
- admissions experience, so that you understand how applicants are evaluated
- marketing expertise - this process is all about marketing individuals to target schools
- strong writing skills
- interpersonal skills - you need to love the work, care about your clients and be able to interact and communicate effectively with them
Interested in a free 30 minute consultation with the Stacy Blackman Team? Sign up here: https://stacyblackman.com/contact
S T A C Y B L A C K M A N Consulting
Admissions Strategy
323.934.3936
www.StacyBlackman.com

Read the SBC blog.

Follow me on Twitter.
Like SBC on Facebook.

Learn more about me
Join the discussion

by 750orBust » Sun Jun 25, 2006 5:31 pm
Stacy,

Thanks for the reply. Yes, I am looking at traditional MBA admissions. As far as schools, I am looking at Michigan, Stanford and Duke, which I think should put me in a decent position regarding MBA experience. I think my next hurdle will be actually moving into an admissions role after completing my studies. To your other points about marketing and interpersonal skills, leading GMAT classes and dealing w/ the students should help me with the interpersonal, and I will need to gain some marketing experience.

How did you go about securing your positions w/ the admissions committees, and were these before or after your work in marketing?
Join the discussion