BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

GMATprep harder than OG questions!

Problem Solving — algebra and arithmetic (GMAT Focus Edition)
Expert replies
by Peter284 » Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:08 pm
Hello All,

I did a quick search on this topic but couldn't find anything on it. I apologize if it's a repeat. G-day is exactly two weeks away and I took my first practice test today with GMATprep. I finished all PS problems in OG and went through the problems I got wrong countless times until I understood the concept. I have read many times that the questions on the GMATprep are very similar to the questions in OG, but when I took it...the questions were so much harder! Has anybody felt this way too? I am imagining the actual GMAT will be even harder than the practice. If that's the case..then I am very discouraged. My goal was to crack 700. I got under 600 on the practice.
Join the discussion
Source: — Quantitative Reasoning |

by klamation » Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:10 pm
I took my first GMATPrep today and I too felt the quant section was much harder than the OG problems. The problems had a slightly different style to it than the OG, but I don't know if I was just imagining it or if it was just a small sample size. I only pulled a 40 when I had been scoring in the high 40's on the PR and MGMAT exams. On the plus side, my verbal score was higher than ever even though I've neglected it the past week :? so who knows?
Join the discussion

by warlock » Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:58 am
i too took a test and was surprised that even though i got 12 out of 37 questions wrong, i got a score of 49!! Is it possible.?
Can anyone explain what this means?
and the questions were really really though..
how close does the gmatperp software to the real exams..

thanks,
warlock
Join the discussion