BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

OG13 difficulty curve - suddenly worried

Expert replies
by topperdoggle » Wed May 15, 2013 1:24 pm
I'm up to Q137. Up until Q120, I was doing what I would consider okay - average 6-7/10 correct, and learning. But suddenly the difficulty seems to have spiked. I only got 6 right between 120-136!

Is this normal or did I just have a bad day? And based on what I said above, do I have any chance of getting a mark of 47 any time soon? I try to learn from my mistakes, I have another three weeks, and I'll be going over every question I got wrong and trying it again until I get it right.
Join the discussion
Source: — Data Sufficiency |

by Brent@GMATPrepNow » Wed May 15, 2013 4:38 pm
The questions in the Official Guide are arranged in order of difficulty, so your success rate is likely to decline as you progress through the book.

Cheers,
Brent
Brent Hanneson - Creator of GMATPrepNow.com
Image
Join the discussion

by ceilidh.erickson » Fri May 17, 2013 8:43 am
Brent is right... although I would say that the questions are ordered roughly according to difficulty, not absolutely. There's no way that "Marsha's bucket" DS #174 is the hardest DS question out there! GMAC also changed the order of certain questions from OG12 to OG13, so those difficulty rankings can't be absolute.

That said, you should expect it to get harder as you move along. Don't focus so much on the number of questions right and wrong. Adaptive testing means that everyone will miss certain questions! Focus on WHY you're missing what you're missing. Do you know all of your rules and formulas? Are you making careless errors?

You should definitely be tracking your work to figure out which kinds of questions need more work. Here's some more information about tracking: https://www.manhattangmat.com/blog/index ... -studying/
Ceilidh Erickson
EdM in Mind, Brain, and Education
Harvard Graduate School of Education
Join the discussion

by Matt@VeritasPrep » Sun May 19, 2013 2:53 pm
topperdoggle wrote:I'm up to Q137. Up until Q120, I was doing what I would consider okay - average 6-7/10 correct, and learning. But suddenly the difficulty seems to have spiked. I only got 6 right between 120-136!

Is this normal or did I just have a bad day? And based on what I said above, do I have any chance of getting a mark of 47 any time soon? I try to learn from my mistakes, I have another three weeks, and I'll be going over every question I got wrong and trying it again until I get it right.
The questions get (more or less) harder as you progress, so this is normal. A Q47 is still very possible: I've seen a lot of students score ~Q47 on the official test (well, the GMATPrep simulator, but that's our best, most transparent approximation) with 50% of the math questions wrong, and many of those questions were comparable in difficulty to the ones you've mentioned.

Given the adaptive nature of the test, I'd spend a lot of your energy on questions around this range, as you're likely to see a bunch of them on the real exam. Be sure to really dwell on the ones you miss and try to understand what went wrong - there's an excellent chance that you'll confront remarkably similar problems on test day.
Join the discussion