BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Need Urgent Guidance!

Problem Solving — algebra and arithmetic (GMAT Focus Edition)
Expert replies
by shuklat » Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:34 am
I have given three tests by now. In my first test, almost a month ago, I secured 530 score and was highly disappointed. Later I studied more vigourously and then registered on mba.com and appeared for one of their tests and received a better score of 660.
But then in a week's time, I appeared for a test in the kaplan cd and scored a low of 560. My verbal is still at 50% score while my quant always touches a score of 40 and above. How can I improve my overall score?
When I analyzed my verbal score, my attempt is 50% uniformly across all three sections : RC, CR and SC. I have solved the entire OG11 and now purchsed specific verbal of OG.
My exam is scheduled on Aug 24 and I am getting anxious day by day. Please advise me and help the earliest!
Join the discussion
Source: — Quantitative Reasoning |

by richlittl » Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:21 am
Try using different testing material, Kaplan's CAT is known to be harder and cannot accurately estimate the correct score. I heard mba.com, Manhanttan and GMATPREP test all can better assess your score than Kaplan

Hope this helps :D
Join the discussion

by shuklat » Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:36 am
Thanks for your advice! I will look out for other tests like GMATPREP
Join the discussion