BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

In the triangle ABC, which of the following must be true ?

Expert replies
by vinni.k » Thu May 09, 2013 12:18 am
In the triangle ABC, which of the following must be true ?

I. x > 50
II. AC < 10
III. AB > 10

A. I only
B. III only
C. I and II only
D. I and III only
E. I, II, and III

Answer is C

Please explain.

Thanks & Regards
Vinni
Attachments
triangle.jpg
Join the discussion
Source: — Problem Solving |

by Atekihcan » Thu May 09, 2013 1:44 am
(x + x + (x - 15)) = 180 ---> 3x = 195 --> x = 65
So, clearly I is true.

Now, BC = 10 and it's opposite angle measures 65 degrees.
Opposite angle of AC measures (65 - 15) = 50 degrees.
So, AC must be less than BC.
So, II is also true.

And, AB = BC = 10
So, clearly III is not true.

Answer : C
Join the discussion

by hemant_rajput » Thu May 09, 2013 3:00 am
vinni.k wrote:In the triangle ABC, which of the following must be true ?

I. x > 50
II. AC < 10
III. AB > 10

A. I only
B. III only
C. I and II only
D. I and III only
E. I, II, and III

Answer is C

Please explain.

Thanks & Regards
Vinni

3x - 15 = 180 ( sum of angle of triangle)

x = 65.

so 1 is true.
now ac is opposite to angle x -15 so it will be less than the side opp to angle x, which is having length of 10.
so 2 is also true.
now ab = bc = 10( isosceles triangle)
so 3 is definitely not true.

answer is c.
I'm no expert, just trying to work on my skills. If I've made any mistakes please bear with me.
Join the discussion