BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Am I ready ?

Ask your questions about Manhattan Prep products/services here
Expert replies
by Sumeer Rangwala » Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:09 am
Experts,
I have been preparing for GMAT since last 2 months and aspiring for a score of around 700. I have consistently scored 640 in the last 3 Manhattan CAT tests(given under timed conditions and attempted all sections including essay). Yesterday I scored 630 in GMATPrep first test. I planned to write the GMAT in first week of April. However, since my CAT scores are not even around the desired score I am not feeling confident to register for the test as per my plan.
I have studied my test assessment reports and planning to work on the weak areas. I have not yet registered for the exam yet and want to improve the MCAT scores before registering(dates are available in abundance in the nearby center).
I need your views regarding my approach towards my goal.

Also, I have observed that my concentration level gets very low during the last 10 questions in Verbal. Please suggest how can I can overcome this fatigue.

Thanking you in anticipation.
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask a Manhattan Prep representative |