I'm trying to find the best math book for my GMAT prep. I'm trying to find something that will give me a comprehensive and detailed explanation of all math topics covered on the GMAT, not just a beginner's math book. I don't care too much about practice problems, as I will use the OG, but I need to work on certain areas. I'm working in the Kaplan Comprehensive book now, which has a strategy to answer the questions, but no background about the math topics or how to handle them.
GMATLiveTeach
Starts Oct 17

LIVE ONLINE CLASSES
Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes
with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer
- Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
- Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
- Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
- Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
- Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
- Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
- Included
- 40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
- Attend the first class for free
- Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind

















