BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Beat The GMAT Admin - Pls Contact Me!

Have suggestions to improve this community?
Expert replies
by jzw » Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:25 am
Hi,

My name is Joshua Weiss, I am the CEO of TeliApp, a mobile application development firm. I am also a Beat The GMAT member. When I was studying for the gmats I used this forum as my gateway to everything and anything GMAT related. I am tremendously greatful to all the awesome people who helped me achieve my score. One thing the forum lacked however, was a mobile app. I would have loved it if I could access all the Beat The GMAT stuff but not had to use my iPhone's web browser to view the information. I'm sure there are others that feel the same way.

I'd like for someone at Beat The GMAT to kick this up the food chain to someone who could contact me to discuss building a mobile app for you. As a member, I have unique insight into what we want to see in an app, and as we are a mobile app firm (https://www.teliapp.com) my company certainly has the capability to build it. We have three apps on the market already, and more being (IF SOMEONE ELSE IS READING THIS AND DIDN'T IMMEDIATELY SAY "HEY - DON'T USE BEING!!!" THEN YOU'VE GOT SOME MORE STUDYING TO DO!!) and more in development. We do custom enterprise, B2B and B2C development, and as US Government Contractors, we're juggling solicitations from the DOD, CDC, NIH and other government agencies.

It would be great to work with you. Please contact me!

My best,

Josh
Join the discussion
Source: — Suggestions and Feedback |