BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Difficulty of GMAT Review 11th Edition – Problem Solving que

Problem Solving — algebra and arithmetic (GMAT Focus Edition)
Expert replies
by the answer 4 » Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:58 pm
Hi, I would like opinions on the level of difficulty for the Problem Solving questions found in the GMAT Review.

I have gotten through about 110, just under half, of the Problem Solving questions and haven’t found many to be difficult. All but 2 of the questions I got wrong were due to carelessness, as opposed to being stuck and not knowing what to do. (I’m getting ~93% correct). I find these questions good for building basics but I took a Kaplan test the other day and found many more multi-stage, intricate questions on that test. (Maybe the mixture of Data Sufficiency and Problem Solving affects my perception…) I want to spend time on Data Sufficiency since I’m pretty weak in that area but before I move on I want to ensure I am comfortable with Problem Solving.

How do others rate the GMAT book Problem Solving questions in terms of difficulty? Hard, medium, easy, and are they representative of the questions someone trying to score in the 700s would see on test day? (Yes, I know the questions were taken from old exams…) Are the questions later in the section, like #180 through #240, harder? Depending on the responses, it may be a better use of time to skip the rest of the GMAT Review book and start working on the Kaplan 800 problems…

Your response is appreciated. Best of luck to all.
The Answer 4
Join the discussion
Source: — Quantitative Reasoning |

by the answer 4 » Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:02 pm
Oops, one last thing. Thoughts on Data Sufficiency questions in the GMAT Review book --> Hard, medium, easy? Representative of questions a 700 scorer will see on test day?
The Answer 4
Join the discussion

by Stacey Koprince » Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:14 am
According to the people who wrote the book, the questions in the official guide do get harder as the question numbers get higher. (I assume you are talking about OG when you say "GMAT Review" below.)

So, yes, you've been doing the easier questions and they should be getting harder the further you get into the book.

It's great that you've been doing the earlier ones, though. You can learn a TON on the earlier "building block" questions that will then make it much easier to do the more intricate, multi-level questions that appear later in the book. (And I'm not just talking about math principles - I'm also talking about standardized test-taking principles.) And it's easier to learn these principles from easier questions than from the hardest ones.
Please note: I do not use the Private Messaging system! I will not see any PMs that you send to me!!

Stacey Koprince
GMAT Instructor
Director of Online Community
Manhattan GMAT

Contributor to Beat The GMAT!

Learn more about me
Join the discussion