BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Help with some questions! PLEASE!

Expert replies
by pirrum » Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:19 am
Hi Guys,

So I got close to the end of my gmat practice test, before I found two sets of questions that for some reason I could not get close to figuring out.

I could use with some help as to where I am going wrong, and what I am missing. I've tried and tried but cannot seem to find a valid answer.

Would very much appreciate some quick workings. Attached are the questions.

Kind regards,

Pirrum
Attachments
gmat(help).docx
questions
(340.41 KiB) Downloaded 172 times
Join the discussion
Source: — Problem Solving |

by Brent@GMATPrepNow » Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:23 am
Please post only one question per thread. Otherwise things can become pretty complicated when there are discussions on multiple questions.

Also, it's much easier for everyone, if you post the question as text (rather than a word doc attachment)

Cheers,
Brent
Brent Hanneson - Creator of GMATPrepNow.com
Image
Join the discussion

by pirrum » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:19 am
Sorry,

I am still pretty new to this. Shall I open another post, or paste the question (in text) below?


Thanks
Join the discussion

by Brent@GMATPrepNow » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:31 am
No problem.

I suggest that you create 2 new posts.

Also, when posting questions, please use the spoiler function to hide the correct answer. This will allow others to attempt the question without seeing the final answer.

Cheers,
Brent
Brent Hanneson - Creator of GMATPrepNow.com
Image
Join the discussion