BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Very Weak In Verbal!! What to do?

Critical Reasoning, Reading Comprehension
Expert replies
by abonawa » Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:41 am
Guys.....

I just took my first GMAT exam last saturday and my results were as follows:

Q: 43 - V: 23 - AWA: 3.0 - Overall: 550

The problem is that most business schools to which I apply needs a minimum GMAT score of 620. It's obvious that I'm weak in Verbal especially critical reasoning. I feel dumb in front of those questions and I don't know why. Some of you might say since English is not may native language, my verbal scores would be slightly low. This isn't true because I scored 107 in TOEFL-iBT. Hence, it can be said that either my approach to those problems is wrong or I'm not prepared well to solve CRs.

I used KAPLAN 2008 books for my preparation. These books give you a good practice problems and time saving techniques. But, they don't give you illustrations and strategies on how to solve subjects included in the test only a briefing is available.

My next GMAT test is on 22 May and it will be highly appreciated from those who beat the GMAT to give me some excellent guidance in the verbal, especially CR, and AWA part to reach my goal (min 680).

Thanks in advance for your recommendations
Join the discussion
Source: — Verbal Reasoning |

by VP_Tatiana » Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:02 am
Hi there,

To improve at CR questions, I would recommend taking a look at some non-mathematical logic books. These will help you diagram and pick apart different logical structures. You should be able to find these online or at your local library.

I also like listening to politicians speak, and trying to find the flaws in their logic. Often when people are interviewed on the news, from politicians to executives, they answer questions without really answering... by taking the rest of us on a journey that seems logical on the surface, but does not hold up when deconstructed. This is a lot of what you'll have to do on the test.

Lastly, as I always recommend, understand each and every problem you miss, along with the correct way to solve it. That is at least one more thing you will get right on the real test!

Tatiana
Tatiana Becker | GMAT Instructor | Veritas Prep
Join the discussion