BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Have yet to receive the Day 1 Schedule

Share feedback about this free GMAT prep guide
Expert replies
by DSS90 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:35 pm
I recently subscribed to the 60-Day GMAT Study Guide and its been approximately 24 hours or so and I have not yet received the Day 1 email. It's rather unfortunate since I've spent the whole day waiting for this email, delaying my studying. Can someone please send me the Day 1 Schedule? Please and thank you. My email is [email protected]
Join the discussion
Source: — The 60-Day GMAT Study Guide |

by Jim@StratusPrep » Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:44 am
Sent it over.
GMAT Answers provides a world class adaptive learning platform.
-- Push button course navigation to simplify planning
-- Daily assignments to fit your exam timeline
-- Organized review that is tailored based on your abiility
-- 1,000s of unique GMAT questions
-- 100s of handwritten 'digital flip books' for OG questions
-- 100% Free Trial and less than $20 per month after.
-- Free GMAT Quantitative Review

Image
Join the discussion

by DSS90 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:50 am
Thanks a lot! Will I be getting the subsequent emails automatically from here on out or will I have to return to this forum?
Join the discussion

by Jim@StratusPrep » Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:52 am
You should be getting them. Check your spam filter.
GMAT Answers provides a world class adaptive learning platform.
-- Push button course navigation to simplify planning
-- Daily assignments to fit your exam timeline
-- Organized review that is tailored based on your abiility
-- 1,000s of unique GMAT questions
-- 100s of handwritten 'digital flip books' for OG questions
-- 100% Free Trial and less than $20 per month after.
-- Free GMAT Quantitative Review

Image
Join the discussion

by djadrian831 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:14 am
Can I get the day 1 of the gmat study guide too? I haven't received it and I already signed up! Thanks!
Join the discussion

by eski » Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:24 am
Hi

1. I have registered twice , but get to get any schedule . Can I be send the Day 1 schedule to start with .

2. Can we see a complete 60 day mailing collection , so that I can skip over at times? . I think I have learned few other topics beforehand .

Regards
Eski
Join the discussion