Hi, i have midterms spread apart for the next two weeks and I don't want to really focus all of my effort, like i've been doing recently, towards the GMAT. So i'd like to take some time off, probably around 2 weeks so I can finish some of the midterm work. I am using the 60 day study guide and I just started day 13 and did O.K. on the math topics so far, but am worried that If i take these 2 weeks off and jump back into the math I might get rusty on what I learned so far. Do you think that will be the case? Do you suggest I do some light gmat work during the time? Do you think I should just not worry and try to keep up with the 60-day study guide & midterms? Any advice on what to do and suggestions on how to keep from staying rusty would be appreciated!
GMATLiveTeach
Starts Oct 17

LIVE ONLINE CLASSES
Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes
with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer
- Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
- Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
- Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
- Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
- Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
- Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
- Included
- 40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
- Attend the first class for free
- Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind


















