BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

HELP!!! ONE WEEK TO G day and I am freeking out

Critical Reasoning, Reading Comprehension
Expert replies
by Caps » Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:12 pm
HI

I need elo. I am 1 week from my exam day an it seems that my verbal section is getting worst each day. I have pratica in the OG, but don't see much improvement. I analyse each wrong answer, but not improving in the overall score.

The exams I've made only one has passed 600... I am desperating here...
Can someone give me advices??

Tnks
PS - -I am working full time and only have next weekend and evening to workout gmat problems....
Join the discussion
Source: — Verbal Reasoning |

by Stacey Koprince » Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:00 pm
Hi, Caps, sorry I haven't responded sooner - seems like you must be getting ready to take your test tomorrow.

It's tough to offer any specific advice without any info about your strengths and weaknesses. Do you have any insight into what types of problems / content areas are giving you the most trouble?

Also, it seems from your email that you might not be a native English speaker (or maybe you were just writing really quickly and didn't go back to edit your errors). If you are not a native speaker, it is often tougher to study on your own; some of the nuances of the language will slip by you and make it tougher for your to analyze the wrong answers.

If you take the test again and would like to get more specific advice, please write back - you'll find lots of people here eager to help. Just make sure to give as much detail as you can; you'll get better advice that way.

Good luck!
Please note: I do not use the Private Messaging system! I will not see any PMs that you send to me!!

Stacey Koprince
GMAT Instructor
Director of Online Community
Manhattan GMAT

Contributor to Beat The GMAT!

Learn more about me
Join the discussion