BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

CFA + Alternative Transcript

Launched September 22, 2008
Expert replies
by thepoet » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:25 am
I know the importance of building an Alternative Transcript to mitigate a Low Undergraduate GPA. I wanted to know for someone who is pursuing a CFA (Level 2 Candidate currently in June 2013), whether it makes sense to take Stats/Econ/Finance courses to display your strength in Quantitative Subjects, if you're already pursuing such a Quant heavy designation.

Furthermore, in Undergrad, I received A's in all of my Stats coures, an A in the only Finance course I took. My major was Economics, which has mostly A's with a couple B's and one D. Would you suggest taking Economics courses related to the ones I performed poorly in? I want to be smart about which courses I take because it is quite expensive and time consuming. My Undergrad GPA was a 2.97, so it's just a bit shy of a 3.0 and some serious mitigating circumstances. I'm willing to work hard to show that I have the capacity to perform well, but would like help in course selection.

I would really appreciate your help.
Join the discussion
Source: — Ask Clear Admit |

by Heidi Granner » Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:53 pm
Hi thepoet,

Thanks for your post.

The suggestions around stats/econ/finance courses are not only to verify your quantitative abilities, but also because those courses are usually more time-intensive and difficult so further show your dedication to your education.

If you have an 80+% score on the GMAT Quant section (so have "proved" your quantitative abilities) and are looking to take two courses for example, then I suggest taking one more quantitative course and one more qualitative course (e.g., marketing). For the quantitative course, I suggest either an economics course similar to one you did not receive an A in or a Finance course.

Best of luck!

Heidi
Join the discussion