Hi I know this question has been asked before, but how different are MGMAT 5th edition guides from the 4th Edition? I've downloaded the package of all MGMAT's 4th edition guides for free but I did not manage to find anything on the 5th edition guides.. If there is more than 10% difference between the edition, i would need to purchase the 5th edition guides as I aspire to do well on the test and get the latest tips/strategies! Also, can anyone tell me if there is a place where I could download the 5th edition guides? Your feedback would be much appreciated!
GMATLiveTeach
Starts Oct 17

LIVE ONLINE CLASSES
Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes
with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer
- Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
- Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
- Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
- Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
- Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
- Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
- Included
- 40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
- Attend the first class for free
- Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind


















