BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

URGENT! I need to improve my maths score dramatically

Problem Solving — algebra and arithmetic (GMAT Focus Edition)
Expert replies
by Finn » Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:01 pm
I just did a practice GMAT exam and scored only 14/37 in the maths part while I scored 36/41 in the English section.

I need a document which has all the formulas etc. for all the types of maths questions which appear in the GMAT exam. Something which is easy to study from...
Join the discussion
Source: — Quantitative Reasoning |

by VP_Jim » Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:39 pm
It sounds like you may want to pick up a test prep guide or, better yet, take a prep course. Any one of the major (i.e., reputable) companies would do. You've got a lot of room for improvement and it might be nice to have some guidance and explanation along the way!
Jim S. | GMAT Instructor | Veritas Prep
Join the discussion

by jiujitsubri » Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:42 am
I'm not too deep into my studies, in that I have yet to take a diagnostics test but reviewing material I know I am rusty in math. I'd likely score similiar to yourself, so I purchased Cliffs Math Review for Standardized Test and plan to put in a lot of math review before taking a diagnostic test.

You seem like you need a workbook that will teach you the material rather than testprep material that will only allow you to practice what you know.
Join the discussion