BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Reviewing Incorrect Questions

Share feedback about this free GMAT prep guide
Expert replies
by noyj91 » Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:49 pm
Hello All,

My name is Noe and I am using the 60 day study guide to retake my GMAT exam that I took last year, got in the sub 400's so obviously need to do better and I am aiming for 650+. I have until the end of February (hopefully)until my exam takes place and I just started studying going on for a week. This has been a lot of refresher for me since it's amazing how much you lose after months of not practicing but I'm quickly catching up to old form.

Anyway, using the 60 day guide and combining two days into one since I have already completed most of the material recommended for the OG13 from the OG12. My questions are how and when should I review my missed questions that I am keeping track of in the "Improvement Chart for Official Guide, 13th Edition" which as of now still indicates I am in the same score range for the GMAT exam.

I feel not reviewing the questions immediately is definitely allowing me cover more material,something I failed to do the 1st time around. My only worry is not reviewing the questions with the answer key in a timely manner and forgetting why I did or did not understand/answer the question. When do you all recommend to review?

Also, how long should I take to review the material with the answer keys? I felt I got too dependent on the answer keys the 1st time around I was not able to progress and improve my scores. I was meticulous on specific questions and dedicated too much time instead of analyzing problems areas and covering more material.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated!
Join the discussion
Source: — The 60-Day GMAT Study Guide |

by Brent@GMATPrepNow » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:29 am
I think it's a good idea to review the solution immediately after you've completed the question. This is when the question is still the freshest in your mind.

If you answered the question correctly, reviewing the solution won't take long. However, doing so, may provide you with an alternative approach that you didn't think of.

Cheers,
Brent
Brent Hanneson - Creator of GMATPrepNow.com
Image
Join the discussion

by noyj91 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:23 pm
Thanks Brent. Been holding off reviewing but you confirmed my worries of waiting too long to review
Join the discussion