I am signed up to start a Manhattan GMAT course on 1/5/2013. Since its the holidays and work is slow, I wanted to get a head start on the math, since I know this will be my weak spot. I am through Day 8 on the Beat the Gmat study guide, and I am realizing a major slow spot for me is my mental math. I am realizing how much faster I will be able to go by working on knowing a lot of basic math known by memory. My question is, in these 8 days prior to my class beginning, is it a better use of my time to stick with the BTG study guide, knowing that I will be starting my class, or should I focus on mental math drills that gets my brain used to numbers and the relationships they have with one another?
GMATBootcamp
Starts Sep 28

LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP
Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover
15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026
- Schedule
- Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
- Included
- Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
- Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
- 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included


















