BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Triangle inscribed in a circle

Expert replies
by satishchandra » Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:41 pm
Which of the following can be the perimeter of a triangle inscribed in a circle with a radius of 1?

I. 0.001
II. 0.010
III. 0.100

A) I only
B) III only
C) II and III only
D) I, II, and III
E)not I, II, or III
Join the discussion
Source: — Problem Solving |

by GMATGuruNY » Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:17 am
satishchandra wrote:Which of the following can be the perimeter of a triangle inscribed in a circle with a radius of 1?

I. 0.001
II. 0.010
III. 0.100

A) I only
B) III only
C) II and III only
D) I, II, and III
E)not I, II, or III
The figure below illustrates how the perimeter of the inscribed triangle can be infinitely small:

Image

Thus, any of the perimeters listed are possible.

The correct answer is D.
Private tutor exclusively for the GMAT and GRE, with over 20 years of experience.
Followed here and elsewhere by over 1900 test-takers.
I have worked with students based in the US, Australia, Taiwan, China, Tajikistan, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia -- a long list of countries.
My students have been admitted to HBS, CBS, Tuck, Yale, Stern, Fuqua -- a long list of top programs.

As a tutor, I don't simply teach you how I would approach problems.
I unlock the best way for YOU to solve problems.

For more information, please email me (Mitch Hunt) at [email protected].
Student Review #1
Student Review #2
Student Review #3
Join the discussion

by mankey » Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:55 am
Dear Mitch

Doesnt "inscribed" means that all three vertices of the triangle should fall on the circle?

Please clarify.

Thanks.
Join the discussion

by chieftang » Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:07 am
mankey wrote:Dear Mitch

Doesnt "inscribed" means that all three vertices of the triangle should fall on the circle?

Please clarify.

Thanks.
All three vertices do touch the circle in Mitch's drawing.
Join the discussion

by jainpiyushjain » Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:58 pm
GMATGuruNY wrote:
satishchandra wrote:Which of the following can be the perimeter of a triangle inscribed in a circle with a radius of 1?

I. 0.001
II. 0.010
III. 0.100

A) I only
B) III only
C) II and III only
D) I, II, and III
E)not I, II, or III
The figure below illustrates how the perimeter of the inscribed triangle can be infinitely small:

Image

Thus, any of the perimeters listed are possible.

The correct answer is D.
Is there a way to find out the perimeter of the largest triangle inscribed in the same circle with the given information ?
Join the discussion

by GMATGuruNY » Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:54 am
jainpiyushjain wrote:
GMATGuruNY wrote:
satishchandra wrote:Which of the following can be the perimeter of a triangle inscribed in a circle with a radius of 1?

I. 0.001
II. 0.010
III. 0.100

A) I only
B) III only
C) II and III only
D) I, II, and III
E)not I, II, or III
The figure below illustrates how the perimeter of the inscribed triangle can be infinitely small:

Image

Thus, any of the perimeters listed are possible.

The correct answer is D.
Is there a way to find out the perimeter of the largest triangle inscribed in the same circle with the given information ?
A triangle inscribed in a circle will have the MAXIMUM possible area if the triangle is EQUILATERAL.
Check here for one way to determine the perimeter of an equilateral triangle inscribed in a circle:

https://www.beatthegmat.com/triangle-ins ... 90961.html
Private tutor exclusively for the GMAT and GRE, with over 20 years of experience.
Followed here and elsewhere by over 1900 test-takers.
I have worked with students based in the US, Australia, Taiwan, China, Tajikistan, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia -- a long list of countries.
My students have been admitted to HBS, CBS, Tuck, Yale, Stern, Fuqua -- a long list of top programs.

As a tutor, I don't simply teach you how I would approach problems.
I unlock the best way for YOU to solve problems.

For more information, please email me (Mitch Hunt) at [email protected].
Student Review #1
Student Review #2
Student Review #3
Join the discussion