BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATBootcamp Starts Sep 28
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE BOOTCAMP

Live Online Bootcamp Class with Top GMAT Expert Chris Peckover

15 live classes from Sep 28, 2026

Schedule
Mon to Fri · 7:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Included
Live classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Boost your GMAT score in less than one month in a live online class
  • 6 months access to TTP OnDemand video courses included
View bootcamp & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeach 5 seats left
Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll
Limited cohort · enrollment openTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

section 18, question 10, 1000DS

Expert replies
by isisalaska » Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:28 pm
10. What digit does t represent in the decimal 0.t73 ?
(1) t < 5
(2) 0.t73 < 1/t

I though it was B. Couldn't t be "0" in that case 0.073 is < 1/t in all the other instances 0.t73 will always be > 1/t
Isis Alaska
Join the discussion
Source: — Data Sufficiency |

by banona » Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:11 pm
Hi,
I think my answer may com late, but I hope I coul make a contribution to anderstand why your answer is wrong
well consider the question :
10. What digit does t represent in the decimal 0.t73 ?
(1) t < 5 ( is insuffisant)

(2) 0.t73 < 1/t ( is insuffisant to because we have two possibilities for t that could realize that condition, for instance 1 and 2 ARE POSSIBLE VALUES FOR t)

THERFORE, NO ONE IS SUFFISANT AND ANSWER IS E

Regarding your remark about t =0 ( I THING the question maker implyes that t is different from 0 otherwise they could never write 1/t) and this is never a trick in a GMAT

does anybody have a comment;
Gook luck
Join the discussion

by Stacey Koprince » Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:53 pm
The real test never uses 1/0 and if it gives us variables on the bottom of fractions, it tells us whatever is necessary to ensure that we won't have 1/0 as a possibility. (So this one for example would have said that x is not zero.) So, basically, don't study this question. :)
Please note: I do not use the Private Messaging system! I will not see any PMs that you send to me!!

Stacey Koprince
GMAT Instructor
Director of Online Community
Manhattan GMAT

Contributor to Beat The GMAT!

Learn more about me
Join the discussion

by isisalaska » Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:48 pm
banona wrote:Hi,
I think my answer may com late, but I hope I coul make a contribution to anderstand why your answer is wrong
well consider the question :
10. What digit does t represent in the decimal 0.t73 ?
(1) t < 5 ( is insuffisant)

(2) 0.t73 < 1/t ( is insuffisant to because we have two possibilities for t that could realize that condition, for instance 1 and 2 ARE POSSIBLE VALUES FOR t)

THERFORE, NO ONE IS SUFFISANT AND ANSWER IS E

Regarding your remark about t =0 ( I THING the question maker implyes that t is different from 0 otherwise they could never write 1/t) and this is never a trick in a GMAT

does anybody have a comment;
Gook luck
but for B) there are not two posibilities: it can only be "1" since "2" would make 0.t73>than1/2 (0.5 is> than 0.273)
...I am still confused
Isis Alaska
Join the discussion

by isisalaska » Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:09 pm
oh I see, thanks!
Isis Alaska
Join the discussion