BREAKING: Target Test Prep releases Brand New 2026 On Demand GMAT prep course

Redeem

Target Test Prep · GMAT

Choose how you want to prepare

Learn live with an expert or move at your own pace. Every option includes the complete TTP study system.

★★★★★5.0559 reviews
GMATLiveTeach Starts Oct 17
Chris Peckover, Target Test Prep GMAT expert
LIVE ONLINE CLASSES

Get Ready for GMAT Test Day Faster with Live Online Classes

with Chris Peckover, 100th-Percentile GMAT Scorer

Oct 17 · Chris Peckover
Sat · 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM ET
Oct 20 · Chris Peckover
Tue, Thu · 8:00 to 10:00 PM ET
Oct 25 · Josh Braslow
Sun · 1:00 to 4:00 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes + 6 months of TTP OnDemand
  • Attend the first class for free
  • Every class is recorded, so you never fall behind
View classes & enroll
Limited seats availableTarget Test Prep
EALiveTeachOnDemand 5 seats left Start anytime
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Target Test Prep EA OnDemand

Self-paced EA prep. Study on your schedule.

Logan Thompson
EXECUTIVE ASSESSMENT

Sep 6 to Dec 6, 2026

with Logan Thompson

165+ EA score guarantee
$05-day trial no automatic billing
Schedule
Sun · 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM ET
Included
40 hours of live online classes plus six months of access to the complete TTP EA OnDemand course.
  • 165+ EA Score Guarantee
  • 4,100+ Quant, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning practice questions
  • 400+ hours of in-depth video lessons
  • 3,000+ step-by-step video solutions
View EA class & enroll Start free 5-day trial
Limited cohort · enrollment openTrial includes full course accessTarget Test Prep
GMATOnDemand Start anytime
SELF-PACED MASTERCLASS

Target Test Prep GMAT OnDemand

Complete access from day one. Study on your schedule.

715+ score guarantee
$0to start then $127/mo
  • Personalized study plan and analytics
  • Thousands of lessons and practice questions

Compare the format, schedule, and included access before enrolling. Prices and seat counts shown reflect the supplied offer details.

Weak in Data Sufficiency.

Expert replies
by theachiever » Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:53 pm
Hello Guys

I am weak in Data Sufficiency section.Though I understand what is required,the approach seems to be incorrect.Kindly suggest how to go about it, writing the final GMAT on 26th of Next Month.

Any inputs from experts and fellow members would be helpful.
Join the discussion
Source: — Data Sufficiency |

by Bill@VeritasPrep » Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:54 pm
Well, what's your approach? It's hard to give helpful advice without knowing how you're working with problems. Here's what I do:

1. Read the question stem. What am I solving for? What information is provided (actual values, percents, variables, etc.)? Can I set up an equation or a method to solve? If so, it will make it easier to see what I need from the statements.

2. Scan the statements. Which one is easier or more straightforward? Start there and eliminate some answers before dealing with the trickier statement.

3. Work through the process of elimination:
Is the statement I started with sufficient?
Is the other statement sufficient?
If neither is sufficient on its own, are they sufficient together?
Join Veritas Prep's 2010 Instructor of the Year, Matt Douglas for GMATT Mondays

Visit the Veritas Prep Blog

Try the FREE Veritas Prep Practice Test
Join the discussion

by theachiever » Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:20 am
Thanks a lot for the inputs Bill.I approach DS questions in a similar fashion as you have told but yet I find it difficult to rephrase certain questions at times.

Kindly let me know where I am going wrong or has it got something to do with strengthening the basics?
Join the discussion

by Brent@GMATPrepNow » Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:21 am
If you're interested, we have a free set of videos that cover everything you need to know about Data Sufficiency: https://www.gmatprepnow.com/module/gmat-data-sufficiency

Cheers,
Brent
Brent Hanneson - Creator of GMATPrepNow.com
Image
Join the discussion